Parent reviews for Brave Rooney

Book app's superhero-in-every-kid message sure to resonate.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byGreenery November 1, 2011

Great Family Fun

Humorous and timely. Nice characters, illustrations and surprising interactivity. Kids seemed to enjoy it and plunge right in.

Adult Written byappbookreader October 30, 2011

app $2.99, experience with my kids while reading them Rooney - priceless

Every kid can identify with Rooney in some way, so the lessons learned are great, and the app interactivity makes the story into an very enjoyable and fun experience. A great app to share with your child!

Adult Written byRonnie Ann Herman October 29, 2011

fab app/gradma of 3

This is a wonderful app. for kids and families. Fun and good values.

Adult Written byAppHappyStudios October 28, 2011

A hero for every kids to love!

Brave Rooney is an inspirational and educational storybook for the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Really beautifully illustrated and has a great moral to the story. I think any kid would quickly fall in love with Brave Rooney!

Adult Written byLucy16 October 27, 2011

Fun story about Shy Superheroes and an Unlikely Hero.

I was shy in elementary school, too, so I know why the superhero kids were afraid of reading in front of the class. Rooney was indeed brave to do something no superhero could do. My niece loved all the things you could touch and move.

Adult Written by1050176 October 27, 2011

Superheroes. Super fun!

Kids are so fascinated by superheroes that we liked the elementary school for superheroes from the start. We liked it even more when the superheroes were terrified of facing a typical childhood challenge. But leave it to Rooney, the only ordinary kid in school, to save the day. Great fun features, too!

Parent of a 5-year-old Written byrenmaster October 27, 2011

A Great App with a Great Story!

Brave Rooney is an educational and entertaining interactive iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad eBook app for emerging readers. You get a high quality app with over fifty interactive features and animations, along with a high quality story.
With all the apps on our iPad that my son has to choose from (including Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja), he still often goes back to play (and learn from) Brave Rooney!

Adult Written byChiara404 October 27, 2011

Brave Rooney - 2 Thumbs Up!

It's special to see an app that can not only be entertaining, enjoyable and time consuming for children, but also educational and full of positive messages. Brave Rooney will touch the hearts of every child because everyone has a superpower of their own. Great story and a lot of fun interactivity!