Kid reviews for A Court of Mist and Fury: A Court of Thorns and Roses, Book 2

A Court of Mist and Fury: A Court of Thorns and Roses, Book 2 Poster Image

VERY GOOD BOOK!! however...

There is quite a lot of sex in this book so unless you are 13 or so i dont think you should read it however the story is amazing and has changed my life.

1 person found this helpful.

A good book... but with graphic sex

This is a good book, but it has way to much romance and features several scenes of graphic sex that scarred me.

Amazing characters....and romance.

Very dependant on maturity. It has amazing characters, a beautiful world, and great role models...however, there is a lot of sex and violence. If you have a mature child, this is a great read, but if they get scared or uneasy, maybe wait a few years

This book is amazing. I did read it when I was 11 so make sure your older because I wasn’t prepared for the amount of sex in the book and series

Really Good But Goes Into Detail

As a 14 year old, I would say this is for ages 15 up. I would never let any one that doesn't know what sex is read it because they will after. If you are not comfortable with your child reading about sex than don't let them read this book. If you are then they would probably LOVE this book.

Depends on your child.

The age your child should read this book really depends on them as a person. This has a great storyline and definitely does not suffer from second book syndrome, but there are quite a few explicit sex scenes. I am twelve years old, but I like to think that i'm mature. This book was fine for me, and a great read all and all. If your child is mature 13 is a good enough age to read this otherwise i'd say 16+.

It’s great

The plot is very good. There are a lot of bad bad scenes.

18+

Really good book! I read this thinking that it was going to be like a Game of Thrones for me but it wasn’t. There was a lot of sexual violence in these books and PTSD. There are multi-page sex scenes going on for pages. Any parent reading this review DO NOT get the book for your child unless they are over 18. There are no good messages and role models, I do not recommend this book.

Great!

Really depends on how mature you are. I read this at 13 and while there were graphic sex scenes, most children know about this by the age of 12 or 13. And if you aren't comfortable with it, then wait till you are but do not miss out on this series because its flow and suspense is really worth it!