Kid reviews for A Swiftly Tilting Planet

A teenager saves the world from destruction.

Teen, 16 years old Written byKuanYou July 18, 2016

Great-to-stick-your-eyes-to Book

If you want to try out this book, this is the best book you will ever read ( For me ) But it's a great book to read when you have some free time. But I give you a warning, if you don't have enough free time, definitely do NOT read it or you will want to read all of The Time Quintet books. So it a great book to read when you have free time, LOTS of free time.

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2009

Amazing!

Some people are saying it's confusing, but I think that if you actually read, and don't just skim it, then it's the best book ever. It is the most thought-provoking book I have ever read. But of course, that is just how Madeleine L'Engles writes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byavidcritc April 9, 2008

great book. a bit confusing

this is a really, really good book. it is a bit- okay, very- confusing, but people who have read a wrinkle in time will enjoy learning more about calvin's mother, a freaky, abusive woman with no teeth and tangled hair.
i've noticed that some kids have rated the book OFF. i think they meant they didn't like it and didn't notice that the signals are for how appropriate the book is. don't be fooled. it's totally clean.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjjboogie3 March 26, 2021

Why it should be read? Is it good for kids to read?

yes I think it should be read by lots of kids and yes it is good for kids to read because this book is like awesome every single kid should read this of course with their parents permission but, yes it is acceptable for kids.

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written byBrigidArmbrust April 8, 2019
Teen, 15 years old Written byblueeyedbabe11092 April 9, 2008

NEVER AGAIN!

The book was very hard to follow. It really need to stick with the few main characters instead of adding new ones every five seconds. I got nothing out of the book and hated every confussing second.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygo1234567890 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byangelaangieang April 9, 2008
i love this book! instead of reading the series in order, i read this one first. im glad i did. although its a littlle confusing because it jumps around a lot, i LOVE it! its my fav in the series
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008