Kid reviews for A Tale of Witchcraft: A Tale of Magic, Book 2

Based on 1 review

Love it!

I love it! the characters are so well developed and the story is too!10/10

AN AMAZING MUST-READ

"A Tale of Witchcraft" is a truly WONDERFUL book that I think all kids should read no matter what their age. I know a couple of adults who've actually read it and absolutely loved it! It takes today's very relevant real-world issues of social justice, politics, etc., and puts it into words and circumstances that any kid could understand. Colfer uses this world of fairytales and fun, imaginative creatures to reflect on issues that are very prevalent today, and he teaches many extremely important lessons about how to handle them. Topics covered are mental health, racism, LGBTQ+, depression, and many others. Chris Colfer is such an amazing storyteller and his stories can easily entertain any age. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND reading this book. It will keep you at the edge of your seat, with wildly mindblowing, unexpected plot twists at every corner. I actually didn't like reading until I read the land of stories series. I actually hated it. Chris Colfer was the one who showed me and millions of other kids around the world the light and the magic of storytelling and how truly amazing reading and writing is. He does it with such a magic touch, you can really feel how much his words mean to him in this story. With his passion for this art and what he is writing about, comes a true magic (ill say it again) in him which he gives off to all of his readers - it's infectious. I mean, honestly, I could go on and on and on about this book, but by now you're probably more interested in reading the story than the rest of this review. So I'll leave you with one last nugget of wisdom; Go. And. Buy. It. It will change your life before you realize it.

A Tale of Greatness

I have been a fan of the Land of Stories for a long time and I have never seen something be such a good book that it passed the original. I specifically liked the more seriousness in this book, Brystal being depressed and having nervous breakdowns are some of the most realistic things I have read in a book. I also feel like we can understand Brystal more, in the first book she is perfect at everything in the rising actions of the story, but in this book she is more relatable than ever! Anyone who has never read the book U highly suggest that you read it.

AMAZING!

LOVE IT! Easy to understand and read it in 3 days! AMAZING BOOK!

Truly enchanting

A tale of witchcraft is so good. Don’t read it if you haven’t read the first book, though. I LOVE this. Also it’s not very inappropriate.