Kid reviews for Airhead

Airhead Poster Image

Best Cabot Book

After reading this, I have never looked back at The Princess Diaries (which I do not recommend, btw). This book is absolutely amazing and totally worth it! Violence: A TV falls on and crushes Em. She has a surgery that saves her life. However, there is a catch. Sex: A few (detailed) kisses and Em has an enormous crush on her former best friend, Christopher. Drinking: Em/Nikki goes to a bar, but she does not drink alcohol, but her friend does, though underage. Profanity: Some profanity, like "d**m", b****h, and others. No major, terrible words. No f-bombs.

Great book!

I love this book! It's pretty girly and very addicting. It's worth to read! Love this book!

Airhead moral reveiw

its a good book to make others realize the life of celebrities and be happy with their own lives in an interesting way

:D

Greatest book I ever read (almost). It'll keep you reading for hours. I didn't go to sleep till I finished it.

Good moral

There's a positive message in this book telling us that Emerson is a smart, and nice girl that is picked on because of the way she dresses. Nikki is a beautiful but back stabbing friend and a total jerk. This book tells us not to judge people the way they look but instead learn who they really are. Looks can be deceiving.

Love it!

I really like this book. The things these teens do are actually age appropriate, even though they're illegal.

I read the first two pages of the book and hated it. It was just too boring, Meg Cabot has not done a good job with this book.

Good

Good book. The beginning is kind of sad.

This was a pretty great book, and like most of Meg's books, it's fluffy but has a pretty unique and clever plot which hooks in book-worms and reluctant readers alike. The switch from average tom-boy to superstar was fun to read about, as was getting used to someone else's body. Also suprising was the sequal which was just as good, if not better then Airhead. I'd definetly recommend this as a must-read light book for any tween or teen girl!