Kid reviews for Almost Alice

Next chapter in popular series deals with teen pregnancy.

Teen, 14 years old Written bylisabeth.m June 28, 2011

Amazing series for teenager girls.

These Alice books are amazing! Common Sense, if you're going to review one of them review all of them. These are some of the best books for girls out there and even guys. The mother who said she was 'Shocked' to find out Alice was going to have sex with her boyfriend at sixteen, give me a break! She was sixteen in that book! It's just dealing with real life issues, and stuff like that does come up in life. If you're a prude of a parent and hate anyhing that has to do with sex or drugs or other teenager problems, put the book down and don't complain. I read all of them when I was ten and had no problems, but if your kid really can't handle it just get them the younger books.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBailey24 October 6, 2019

This book was in the library of an elementary school and my 10 year old sister's friend checked it out. Don't let your young kids or teens read this book. The whole thing is full if inappropriate descriptions of sex. The back of the book seems innocent because it says nothing of that sort. Please do not allow young children to read this book.

Teen, 16 years old Written byscreechie123 November 23, 2013

Depends how your child is educated in sex.

I think that your child should definitely by educated in sex before reading this book. This is a great book for pre teens and teenagers that already know about sex and understand overall what happens. There is a lot of romance int his series. I am 12 and started to read them and then my mother said i needed to wait a little longer because there is some serious sex. but what i read about so far has a lot of romance!

Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2011

love the series...but this is the end.

i love the Alice series...but I didn't know it would end up like this:*( All from what I read. Alice: a nice girl who always learns something . Now, she starts to live a different life then the one she did in the past. Come on, WHY ON EARTH WOULD ALICE CONSIDER SEX?!?! THAT'S WRONG, especially when she's only 16>:(

Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2011

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. March 19, 2010

A great book for girls!

The entire series is something I would buy for every girl ages 8-18! They're amazing books that talk about a girl growing up (Alice) and talk about real life issues at every age. Reading these while growing up is an amazing experience for me, because I learn from Alice's mistakes, and can relate to several of her embarssing moments. These books talk about everything, and it's definetly a good place to hear EVERYTHING from . . . Facts are accurate, and great morals and role models are in all of the Alice series!

Teen, 15 years old Written bylaurel1234 July 11, 2009

good lessons, aprpite for tweens

i think that even though it is high sexual content, it is appropiet. (im sorry if i spell some words worng, im dsylexic) i read this when i was 12, and it taught alot about the dangers of having sex.

Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda June 26, 2009

This book is better for kids a little older

parents may want to hold off on giving heir child the later books in the series because they do contain some PG and PG13 content