All parent member reviews for Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl

Parent Written byCooldee December 24, 2011

The best book ever!

I first read Anne's diary when I was in 6th grade, and as I read it, I got more interested in the entire book. Over the past few years, I kept on reading the book almost every month. I highly recommend Anne's diary!
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bykarinajohnson November 27, 2011

Overall, something everyone should read

This was a excellent book for learning for my daughter who is 8 years. I read it with her which I would recomend doing if your kid wants to read the book but does gets scared or disturbed by books.
Adult Written byContreras.ac May 2, 2016

Great book

People should read this book because it's a autobiography of a young girl and her family lived during the holocaust. Anne Frank was a Jewish girl who had to go into hiding during Would War 2 to escape the Nazis. Anne Frank was a Teen when she went into hiding from the Nazis. It's interesting, but if you want to learn more read the book. Thank you.
Parent Written bymervetekcan May 17, 2016

Perfect!

This book has been on my tbr list for quite some time. I'm actually a little embarrassed to admit that I've left it this long to read. I am planning a trip that will take me to Amsterdam and knowing that I want to visit the Anne Frank House/Museum I thought it was about time to knock it of the list. This was one of those books that you can't easily put into words. It really needs to be read in order to really understand and feel. I was very aware of Anne's story and the outcome but it in no way prepared me for when the diary abruptly ended. For more comments and reviews… http://www.storebit.com/books/anne-frank-the-diary-of-a-young-girl-mass-...
Adult Written byLAS_TheBoss May 5, 2016

really good

The diary of a young girl is a real diary of Anne frank. The book starts with Anne's 13th birthday and continues with her daily life during world war 2. the diary of a young girl was written by Anne frank.She talks about how she lived in the secret annex with 9 other people during world war 2. there are a lot of ups and downs Anne goes through with her family and roommates, hearing all the bad news going on outside and and on top of that its hard living in the secret annex without making a noise so they didn't get caught etc.There is a lot of educational value in this book that can teach people how life was for a 13 year old during world war 2 and how she was able to survive and live all that time in the secret annex.so if you enjoy learning about history, or historical war this book is a great way to enjoy both and is quite interesting. you would not want to put the book down. i definitely recommend this book.:)