Kid reviews for Black Rabbit Summer

British murder mystery is full of adult content.

Teen, 16 years old Written byjosthechanterpanther June 14, 2017

ok

its just ok but hard to read

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written byAllspark June 3, 2011

Good if language doesn't bother you.

All the comments below this are ridiculous. Cursing does not make people want to read more; good writing does. Curse words don't brighten a sentence; fresh verbs and adjectives do. The book is very good if you don't mind cursing, but to pass off the vulgar language as a selling point is absolutely absurd.
Teen, 14 years old Written byscented-candles May 3, 2010

perfect for ALL young adults.

DUDE this book is amazing!! I am 14, and lets be honest. The book is for young adults. Teens. Every teen is used to the language! it is actually a good thing. It makes u want to read more! trust me, if you are a teenager, you will love this book. It makes you want to read more! parents might not understand, but cool parents will want their kids to read books that entertain them. This was my favorite book i have read in a long time, because it is fun and relatable. 5/5
Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2010

Great mystery

One of those books that when you finish you want to find a book just like it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAprilleK November 29, 2009

If your child is old enough to understand, and you trust him/her, Go for any book!

Well, Parents, if you're worried like my mom is. Don't sweat it. If you think you're child is mature enough, let him/her read whatever he/she wants. Trust me. There was plenty of cursing in this book, yes and other stuff, but my parents know/trust I don't do those things. I honestly think that with language like that, it only brightens up a sentence, though cussing is bad for kids. If you hold back on your children, they'll only learn the hard way.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygeorgie x porgie August 16, 2009
this book is amazing ! a fantastic read and entisingly gripping. you really cannot put it down for a second. some parts are a little too graphic for younger readers and this may upset them. overall a fantastic read.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGill.ox July 27, 2009

Lover this book!

I'm 14 and I loved this book. Although it has a lot of drug use, vilonce and sexual nature, it was still a really good book and was really realistic!
Teen, 15 years old Written byLILLMIXZZCUT3 July 15, 2009

not a kid reviewer!

still rading it really interesting
Teen, 15 years old Written bymichele--f January 3, 2009

I liked this book

I'm 15 years old, and I really liked this book.
I mean, it has some swear words ( well a lot ) , and drugs and things like that ... But that's what made it seem like it was real. It was a good story and it made me want to keep continue reading .