All teen and kid member reviews for Daniel's Story

Teen, 15 years old Written byskater April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written bywatsuplo November 6, 2010
i <3 this!!!!!best book eves!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byex3mcrx3 April 9, 2008
Well, when I started reading this book, I was interested in it the first moment. I didn't know much about the Holocaust so it explained somethings. It also was sad how people died, he lost people close to him and it made me relize how cruel Hitler and the Nazis were. It takes you on an emotional roller coaster. Once you read one chapter you can't stop reading.
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2013

Great book!

I love this book. We read it in our 5th grade social studies class. We read a holocost book every year (different for each grade) because my school is Jewish. May creep some younger kids out.
Teen, 14 years old Written byshailja January 14, 2012

i loved it

its nice its also very touching and sad, but it's sad in a good way. in this Daniel shows how a person can be strong through life's biggest and hardest changes and challenges.
Teen, 13 years old Written byI izz awsom March 7, 2011

YAYAYAYAYAYAY LOVED IT!!!!!=)

Amazing is the only word I can describe this book with. Okay.. so I lied its also very touching and sad, but it's sad in a good way. Daniel shows how a person can be strong through life's biggest and hardest changes and challenges. I got this book today at school (im in 7th grade) we were told to read chapers 1 and 2 but... i finished the book!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykassi April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byitalianbabii623 April 9, 2008

i

i do =] i rea it when i was in 5th grade and i still rember reading it im currently rereading it

great book

this was an awesome book!

a good but sad book

Good Book

I think everyone should read this book.