All teen and kid member reviews for Demons of the Ocean: Vampirates, Book 1

Teen, 14 years old Written bybibliophile April 9, 2008

This book was absolutely amazing! It incorporated vampires and pirates, some of my favorite fantasy topics. There is a teeny bit of violence, but nothing graphic, no sex, though a mild attraction between a boy and a girl, but nothing sexual. There might have been a kiss or two. Maybe a swear word or two. I recommend for 10+.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Read books 1 and 2!...

I must say I love this series and all I would talk all about it.I think it is a great book, but some scenes of violence are graphic.But the way the crew of the diablo and connor work together shows, well teamwork and I know that counts for something!Well peace out!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycraftygirl202 August 27, 2011

Awesome Book

Great book! Me and my friend read it and we both love it. My friend continued the series and is now finished with book 3. She loves Grace and Grace is a good role model. Witty, smart, and GRACEful. Read it!
Kid, 12 years old December 10, 2012

The Best Book Out There! A Real Page Turner!

I think this book is a really good book! It keeps the reader turning the pages! It is definitely a book I would recommend to other kids. Not very violent, but what it describes may be a little much for some. (Doubtfully) Otherwise, it is another great book by Justin Somper!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydixie-chick101 April 9, 2008

This is a must-read book!!

I loved it..Its a great book for people ages 8 and up..
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

love it!

wow I love this book and I dont see a thing wrong with it!I can't wait for blood Captain to come out in america!

I loved this book when I read it not much violence and is a great story. the beggining was a littel fast but it slows down towards the end you'll love it!