Parent reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck Poster Image

Underdog back in Book filled with potty humor.

It’s safe to say for certain, this has A bucket filled with potty humor. On the nudity side, On page 118, aunt Gretchen‘s two kids Peek in the shower While Greg in inside, when taking a picture of him. Also Greg is shown taking a dump, When the phone is dropped in the toilet. Also down by the street, three boys are shown undressing down to their underwear wrestling in the front yard. Also sweetie Farts in Dad’s face. People who are puny should be supervised while reading the book .

Christina's Review

My book is Diary of A Wimpy Kid," Hard Luck." Rowley was Greg's best friend. Rowley left Greg for the reason of getting a girlfriend. In the book Greg stated,"Rowley would be the last person on earth I would think to get a girlfriend!" Greg was not very fond of Rowley's girlfriend either, for she was the reason for his friendship with Rowley ending. The problem with Rowley not hanging out with Greg was that Greg started to get lonely so he made the decision to replace Rowley. Greg tried to replace Rowley with the weirdo kid Fregley! Things between Greg and Fregley didn't end well, it was funny so you should read the book. I learned from Rowley that friends may not always be there in your life, it has to end something. I think that this book is a small guide of events that you can learn from. An example I read was about losing a friend, things can and will get better in time. I can recommend this book for people who like stick figures since this book is filled with them. This book is basically Greg Heffely's stick figured diary. Oh and by the way if you wanna know how Rowley and his little girlfriend ended up, totally read the book.

it is a good book

When Rowley gets a girlfriend and he ditches Greg. Greg now considers that finding new friends in middle school is hard and so he considers and thinks about what is going on around him, and then one day he finds a "magic" eight ball and use it to make all of his choices

tttttthhhhhhhhhheeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeesssssssssssttttttttt

this a great book

Book review Diary of a wimpy kid hard luck

The plot in the story was when Rowley and his girlfriend broke up and Rowley became friends with Greg again. The struggle is Greg wants help and wants to be Rowley friend again while Rowley wants his girlfriend and ditch Greg . Rowley helps Greg with mostly with all his homework. The problem was solved when Rowley broke up with his girlfriend. The theme is when Greg does not like that Rowley has a girlfriend. Never be unsocial if you lost youre best friend you can always make a new friend . This is an okay story because it gives good messages to kids. I recommend this book to families so they can show their kids the great messages. The families will show other families.

Review of diary of a wimpy kid

I think it was a good book I liked how there was hidden things in the book, the only thing I didn't like about the book was it was too much childishness in the book and some of the stuff was girly. Not in my taste.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck!!!

Totally enjoyed reading this book!!! This is the eighth book in the Wimpy Kid Diary series by Jeff Kinney. Greg Heffley is down another path of bad luck. We found Greg is jealous of his best friend Rowley, who has a new girlfriend Abigail. In this book Rowley’s girlfriend Abigail disapproves in a lot of games the boys played. Greg starts to feel left out. He no longer has his best bud Rowley carry his books for him. We see Greg spending more time at home with his family, which is not usual. Later on Greg’s grandmother passes away leaving behind an expensive ring for the family. I would definitely recommend this book. This book brings back a lot of laughter. There are lots of twists and turns the author bring to this book. I enjoy the wimpy kids' series because, like me Greg is a middle age school kid.