Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter

Puppy caper adds to the drama of tween life in fun volume.

Adult Written bysweet_lily_850 March 28, 2016

Dork Diaries: Tales from a NOT-So Perfect Pet Sitter

There was a delivery box to Fuzzy Friends. Guess what was inside, cute little puppies!! They were so adorable! Brandon loves to have more critters in the store but there's no more space what is he going to do? Nikki volunteered to help but is she going to be able to take care of 7 trouble makers away from her friends from school and her family not knowing about them?! Mackenzie knows the secret about the puppies between Brandon and Nikki because she eavesdropped on their conversation! Now they have another person knowing about the "Pup Mania!" problem. Will they be able to keep it as a secret or is Mackenzie gonna get away with it and get Nikki in serious trouble? Nikki told her two BFFs Chloe and Zoey about the situation and all they did was scream of excitement but of course they did help. What are they going to do about Mackenzie knowing the secret too, is it going to be too late before the whole school knowing about the puppy problem and Nikki is going to get in big trouble? Is this true or fake about Nikki getting in trouble?

Educational Value
Parent of a 3 and 6 year old Written byIliana W. September 18, 2016

Tales From A Satisfied Aunt!

My pre-teen niece has a birthday this month, and she put this on her wishlist. My brother and sister in-law (known as "Mom" and "Dad to my niece) have never heard of this series, so they asked me to get a copy from the library and see if it was an appropriate gift. It was a very good choice. I loved that there was very little mean girl drama, and that Nikki and Brianna got a puppy at the end! My niece will be delighted when she opens her package to see thie wonderful book inside on September 30th!

Educational Value