Kid reviews for Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter

Puppy caper adds to the drama of tween life in fun volume.

Kid, 11 years old March 27, 2016

Its fun

I think this is a fine book for 10 and up to read because this has a little love in it so I think 10+ are mature to know if its good for them to read or not.

Kid, 9 years old August 30, 2016

Don't listen to other people this book is the best

This book is wonderful it has like kiss and girlfriend stuff but still it is a really good book and I've read the whole series
Teen, 14 years old Written bygreenmartinezxitlaly January 8, 2017

A good story

the main character in the story is Nikki Maxwell but so much drama. is about girl who just wants to make friends and survive middle/high school. In this installment, a golden retriever and her seven puppies are left on the doorstep. Not wanting to risk the dogs winding up at a shelter that doesn't have a "no kill" policy, Brandon, Chloe, Zoey, and Nikki all take up the task of looking after the dogs until the shelter makes room and/or they can find homes for them themselves. But one thing leads to another, and soon, Nikki has to try and keep the dogs a secret from her family and her school. And of course, many hijinks ensue as she quickly learns that taking care of seven rambunctious puppies is much harder than it looks.

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byReader1234567890 December 6, 2017

Pretty Good Book

This book was pretty great. Im a teen myself, but I think that this book would appeal to kids grades 6+. It has an intersting plot and amazing characters that we can all relate to. Especially Nikki, we all gotta love her!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm122 January 3, 2018

another fun book of Rachel

I am a total fan of dork diaries series. Apart from Mackenzie there is no mean character. All the characters are funny ,friendly and nice. The newly introduced character seems nice too.

Educational Value