Parent and Kid Reviews on

Elementals: Ice Wolves Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 3 kid reviews

Sort by:

Very good, good potential.

There is a good amount of representation in these books, there's African, European, and Asian characters (Mositalan, Vallenite, and Ohiran in the books). The combat teacher at the wolf school is LGBT, and that's good. There is some violence, but nobody is depicted dying, it's more like "People have died in the past and if you don't do something there could be a war." The story is about loyalty to your family vs. loyalty to your country/faction, prejudice, and making assumptions, as well as power and, as one dragon in the books puts it, "That's what bravery is, doing what you must."

Just freaking Wonderful

This book is so amazing and I loved it so much. There is a lot of diversity among characters, being black, white, and things that I am sure don't even exist in our world. Amie even added a non-binary character to show that everyone is accepted and there is nothing wrong with being who you are. It has a lot of adventurous factors and is so very amazing. The story line is awesome and I can't wait to stick with Rayna, Anders, and Lisabet the whole way through the series.

MAD AWESOME

This book is very good for kids who would like a good read but also know that this is not a real thing. This book would not take long for good readers and could be a good book for medium or low level readers.