Kid reviews for Eon: Dragoneye Reborn

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Cool, but pedophilia

It's a good book and good for your child who's mature (14 maybe). I think the biggest warning from me to you is the Pedophilia. The 16 year old girl allowed and seemed to like when the 40+ year old man touched her boob so...yh. But I'm sure your 14 year old child is smart enough to figure out that it's messed up. P.S.- not too violent in my opinion, except for how they treat the slaves. Gives a very real view on life.

good but not that much exciting

this novel was good but not that much exciting. I wish the next one is more exciting than the first one.

Loved it!!!

I thought this book was really good!! i loved it! you just have to be kinda careful it had some really violent parts... and also Ido attempts to rape Eona around the end and that part was kinda... yeah. It was "A little dog poop in your brownie" as my mom would say haha but it was good! just have to pick out the poop. Just know your kid really for it

Girls are awesome.

I read this book recently. It has a very good concept, and I like the way they think about things. I noticed that a lot of our concepts are not used in Eon. In the book, the people use the chinese zodiac, and girls are thought very low of. I like this book especially because it shows that the people there think that girls are nothing, have no power, are wrong. However, it takes a while to grasp and is slightly violent and has a few inappropriate things. There is a part when Eona is stuck in a war, and she pulls someone's eye out, and that was rather disturbing. There's another part in the book where she a lost gets raped, but that's also when all the magic happens, so you can't just skip that part. Everything in the book has a purpose, is there for a reason. If you read it carefully or go back when you're done, you'll notice a lot of things that seemed terribly insignificant then, but have a lot of meaning now. I was skimming through the book after reading it, and I came across a part where I had merely looked at it, but had not processed it. Now I know better than to skip parts that don't seem important.

I was not impressed.

I began reading this in the 6th Grade and honestly didn't think much of it. Its exciting moments were less than adequate and its general theme was just plain strange. Honestly, if you're a male like me and are not interested in reading about some "chosen" girl getting naked then don't even bother with this book.

Great book!!!

If your kid is an advanced reader and can understand the material, a great read. Again, know your kid.

I love dragons so I found this to read. I did get confused at times and re-read but I still like it. I can't wait for her next book to come out. Although, I was a bit disturbed by the whole... rape part.