Kid reviews for Fake Boyfriend

Fake Boyfriend Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

what i think bout the book fake boyfreind

i think this book is for tweens and teens of a mature age. kids 10 and under definitaly no read this book. nooooononononon not for kids. but this is a really enjoyable book. its funny and dramatic.and i am a 13 year old ad i found most funny but some not for kids.

Fake Boyfriend Review MUST READ!!

This was a good book but some things in it where bad.Such as Thinking of sex,bad language,and some minor kissing.They also joked about some one acting gay and also geting drunk at there prom.This isnt very appropiate for younger auddience.So advise caution.

Amazing Book!!

This book is amazing it is truly a book I will never forget I dont really like to read but this book made me change my mind I am now looking for books like this at the libary where I live. :)

perfect book for teenz

i love it just caz of jonathan

Not a cute little love story

From reading the reviews on this book it seemed like an appropriate book. It was funny, well written and relativly clean. But, the language in the book stronger then light swearing!! There were scences with physical descriptions that went beyond just kissing. One of the characters ipretends to be gay during a joke played. During the prom the girls and their classmates have alchol and are drunk!!! The girls are FAR from being role models. They seem like role models by helping their friend with her boyfriend problems, but really lie and decieve her. The way the book was written is good, but shouldn't be recommended for people with strong faith and conservative values!!!

I really likesd the book but there are some parts that say some bad but not swear words but other than that it was a good book with a theme of "freinds are friends forever".

Awesome Book! must read

All in all, this book was terrific. its been awhile since I've read it but definitely a book I will remember!
not rated for age

i don't know

This book tells kids that all boyfriends are not for real and are not always a great sittuiation to end up in