Kid reviews for Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them Poster Image

Based on 1 review

A physical book that appears in J.K. Rowling's universe

I love the fact that we actually get to read a physical book that appears in J.K. Rowling's universe, as if we were students at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It’s a great idea and I think only add depth to her story. It also shows how early on she was thinking about Fantastic Beats (the movie) and reading this adds a little more to that brilliant film. I only wish it’d been a little longer.

Fantastic book from a Fantastic Author!

his is a pretty funny book. This version of Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them belongs to Harry Potter when he was at school. I think it's sort of the same as the newer versions, except this one has writing in it by Harry, Ron, and even Hermione! The actual part of the book tells about all magical creatures as seen by the writer, Newt Scamander (J. K. Rowling)! Very good book, great for all Potter fans! Also J. K. Rowling donated her entire royalty to Comic Relief of the UK!

Boring??? This book is anything but boring!

This book is funny, fast-paced, engaging, and perfect for Harry Potter series fans. You can read the book before, after, or in the middle of reading the actual series, because Fantastic Beasts doesn’t contain any spoilers for books 1-7. This book is good for 2 reasons: 1. J.K. Rowling wrote it for charity and proceeds from the sales of this book will go to good causes, and 2, kids will love the book and want to buy it because it’s related to Harry Potter books and they will want to support good causes. You should definitely read this if you enjoy Harry Potter and it’s appropriate for any age.

Perfect foe Care of Magical Creatures!

I have the 2017 version, which has more Beasts and seems like more of fresh textbook then the other one that supposedly belonged to Harry Potter. I really liked the book, it was so imagnative. You could use it reference when ever you wanna write a story with magical creatures in it. It also really cool that it has an introduction from ‘Newt Scamander’ and his little foot notes. It is also a side book to the Harry Potter series, and all J.K. Rowling’s side books and ways to earn money for charities, mainly Lumos and Comic Relief. A noble cause!

Funny

This book is a funny story. Harry owns it, and as you can see, Ron had inked stuff into it. It tells about all the beasts in the wizarding world, and the book itself has been mentioned a few times throughout the Harry Potter series.

Good book for Harry Potter Lovers

This is a great book for anybody who loves Harry Potter and wants to find out more about the magical creatures in Harry's world. It has funny little notes from Harry, Ron and Hermione commenting on the creatures which are funny to read. I'd say for ages 7 up as there are no major concerns in the book.

Educational is a no, But Awesomeness is a go.

I don't really know if it's "Educational". It wants you to think it is, so never belive it. But that doesn't mean it's not a AWESOME book. It is a really great book. Really. I've read it a TON of times.Trust me :)

Fun Read!

A great books which further details J.K Rowling's marvelous universe!

Great For KIDS!

This is a Cute Funny book, Explaining all the Fictional Animal Characters in Harry Potter, And is Great for Kids!