Kid reviews for Far North

Far North Poster Image

Very good

Its a very good book with lots of details about everything the main characters see!

a great boook

I feel that the book “far north” was somewhat touching in the way that strong friendships and family loyalty can all be disrupted or even broken through heart break and misfortune (as provided in the book) yet can be brought back together through hope and sacrifice. The teenagers proved that nothing is stronger then the bond between two people when in troubled times, related or not, and that only if people look inside themselves they will find that everyone can be friends if they just try. I feel the book has made an impact on how I felt about every day stresses and hurt because they showed that it could always get worse and people can work through all their problems if they just try. This book was thoroughly thought out and written as told by a 15-year-old sophomore of whom goes to the far northern area of Canada to visit his father and starts at a school where he meets a native of the area around the same age as him, Raymond. The man who drove him to the school invites the young boy named Gabe on a flight, and they soon run into disaster when they take a detour and crash into the river. The story tells of their misfortunes and loyalty, they run into many amazing situations and plenty of adventures. This attention grabber will, I believe, humble those who feel everyday life is troubling and hard. Finally, I would recommend this book to anyone who seeks a book that keeps your attention through all of the pages, cover to cover.
not rated for age

i hate reading...THIS BOOK WAS AWSOME

i absulutly hate reading but this book is an exeption. WOW AMAZING