Kid reviews for Go with the Flow

Go with the Flow Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Stands out.

Go with the flow is pretty good This book stands out in feminism and menstruction. It's not bad, trust me. But it's a really educational comic book, and it's postive with role models and messages (aside from someone vandalizing). Ya I have nothing else to say then..

This is a excellent book for girls!

Go with the flow is a book about feminism and like...periods. SUMMARY:It's basically about these 4 girls at a highschool called Sophomore and yeah. Abby, Christina, and Brit are best friends and the other character Sasha is new. Sasha gets picked on as "bloody mary". Sasha basically got a period and Abby and her friends direct her to the bathroom for the tampoon things. There's nothing. Abby then talks to the principal about how they don't stock the machines in the bathroom, but it's "in the budget." But at Sophmore, they put football in front of female heath. The story goes on to Abby making a blog of menstruction. Then after that, her menstruction drawings are in the library. Still months, no progress. Then Abby pushes it far and vandilizes the school with menstruction. Sasha gets upset and Brit's gets in a lot of pain. I think it was something called endometriosis. Then Abby says sorry to Sasha then they become friends again. Abby writes a blog about her best friends and menstuction and, boom! Her blog goes viral. Then it's prom and that's all. Go with the flow does send postive messages, educational value, and great role models. Abby stands for feminism, and which she sends great messages and she is a role model to look up too ( aside from her vandilizing the school don't vandalize ). The book's also about friendship between the four girls as well, and..love. Yes love. Like Sasha falls in love with the new kid, and Christina like's Abby, but I don't know what Abby thinks of Christina though. I reccomend go with the flow to ages 10-17 because in the book, your get a period when your around 10-17 so yep.

Amazing!!!

so good!! all girls should read this!