Kid reviews for Gothic Lolita

Gothic Lolita Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

The term Lolita

The term Lolita came a novel of the same name by Vladimir Nabokov. It follows the life of the main male lead(37) and his journey with his 12 year old love. I haven't read this book but parents should always be aware of the meaning of the titles and what it might have to so with the story line.

Advice from a lolita

I my self AM a Lolita i dress in the fashion and i found this book a bit offencive and misinforming. Lolita fashion is all about modesty and innocence, i dont know any lolita who would EVER sell her self for clothes. And also the book was not written well at all it was too much of trying way to hard to be intense and surreal. honestly i recommend not reading it at all, thare are much better alternatives for books on the Gothic Lolita fashion with MUCH more creative uplifting stories.

Amazing book, if they make it a movie I will be the first one in line at the movie !

Well... I don't know What to say... This... well... um... you see... This was the BEST book I have ever read. NO book will EVER compare to that book.