All parent member reviews for Green Eggs and Ham

Adult Written byhicksfoot January 27, 2011

Green eggs and Ham

i think this is an interesting book for all ages and is very easy to enjoy for small children as well as s grade school children.
Adult Written bykrystina4561 March 10, 2009

funny

hvdfjhgjdsfhgsdjhgdfhgiur jhfg jhsgfkj bsdhfgd jsdgfmnbdsjhfgjd fhsgjfjks hlikjasgfiuh ds jfbiud hfkj uf lk hfiu fkjsdgfijsd
Adult Written byfr0stedshad0w April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySpiff April 9, 2008
Wonderful classic (with a great message-try it, you might like it) for all ages!
Adult Written byLowe's man September 11, 2014

fun and exciting no matter what your age

So powerful is the message that we should try new things that it can very easily be read to adults as well as kids. In fact, on a day when I visited a church in Iowa the minister read Green Eggs and Ham during his sermon- a sermon for adults- to deliver his message that we should all sometimes try new things, a message we all occasionally need to hear. All the various situations and places that Sam I Am and the other character run into are hilarious, and the scene where the tall character finally tries the despised food is a great, soft, smooth ending. (One question I always had. The first character we meet is I Am Sam. Then there's Sam I Am. Is there another character in Seussland named Am Sam I?)
Adult Written byJEDI micah January 10, 2013

HERE'S ANOTHER DR. SEUSS CLASSIC!!!

This book was an absolute favorite to read before bedtime! It actually teaches kids to try eating new food! The rhymes, pictures, and characters makes this book a blast from the past!
Adult Written byabster March 3, 2009