Parent reviews for Green Eggs and Ham

A childhood favorite for good reason.

Adult Written byhicksfoot January 27, 2011

Green eggs and Ham

i think this is an interesting book for all ages and is very easy to enjoy for small children as well as s grade school children.

Positive messages
Adult Written bykrystina4561 March 10, 2009

hvdfjhgjdsfhgsdjhgdfhgiur jhfg jhsgfkj bsdhfgd jsdgfmnbdsjhfgjd fhsgjfjks hlikjasgfiuh ds jfbiud hfkj uf lk hfiu fkjsdgfijsd
Adult Written byabster March 3, 2009
Adult Written byfr0stedshad0w April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySpiff April 9, 2008
Wonderful classic (with a great message-try it, you might like it) for all ages!
Written byAnonymous January 14, 2017

Green Eggs And Ham Review

This used to be my favourite book too, suprisingly enough. This book is simple for young children who are learning to read, however they may ask for green eggs and ham ;) Anyway, this book is great and I reccommend it!

Adult Written byLowe's man September 11, 2014

fun and exciting no matter what your age

So powerful is the message that we should try new things that it can very easily be read to adults as well as kids. In fact, on a day when I visited a church in Iowa the minister read Green Eggs and Ham during his sermon- a sermon for adults- to deliver his message that we should all sometimes try new things, a message we all occasionally need to hear. All the various situations and places that Sam I Am and the other character run into are hilarious, and the scene where the tall character finally tries the despised food is a great, soft, smooth ending. (One question I always had. The first character we meet is I Am Sam. Then there's Sam I Am. Is there another character in Seussland named Am Sam I?)
Adult Written byJEDI micah January 10, 2013

This book was an absolute favorite to read before bedtime! It actually teaches kids to try eating new food! The rhymes, pictures, and characters makes this book a blast from the past!

Positive messages