All teen and kid member reviews for Hollow City: Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, Book 2

Teen, 14 years old Written bymusic_and_stuff_11 December 14, 2014

Amazing Eerie Novel!

Hollow City is a great book! The Peculiars are wonderful characters (e.g. Horace becomes braver and Bronwyn is a fantastic mother figure to Olive and the others. ) and they all care deeply for each other. (Even Enoch has his moments.) There is some violence, but kids 10 and up should be able to handle it. The pictures are haunting and beautiful. Hollow City is a perfect mix of horror, adventure and romance. I love this book and I can't wait for the 3rd one. I hope you like Hollow City as much as I do.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycaitann11 August 10, 2014

Great sequel

A bit violent. But an excellent story! Love all the freaky pictures that go with it. I couldn't read it before I went to bed though. (nightmares alert) could read over and over again. Likeable characters
Teen, 16 years old Written bybookgeek101 April 22, 2015

2nd book still going strong

The second book in this series is still good with creepy old pictures. The story is great with a lot more time-travelling (from the 1940 to the 1920s and back to modern times). It gives lots of adventure and more peculiar powers!