Kid reviews for Hotlanta

Rich twins find family secret. Formulaic but fun.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 16 years old Written byhotlantafan69 May 13, 2019

Hotlanta is a life-changing book

I read the novel "Hotlanta" by Denene Millner and Mitzi Miller and it set my life on a whole new path. This book saved my life, as it gave me a whole new perspective. Sydney and Lauren are compelling characters with very high intellect. Even though a lot of ebonics are spoken, I have no problems at all. This book brought me from a boy to a man. The language is impeccable. I will definitely read this and the other books in the series for the rest of my life. In fact, they will be the only books I will ever read. Thank you, Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Milner for making such a life changing book. Love you.

Sincerely,
hotlantalover69 :)

Educational Value
Teen, 14 years old Written byQuishaBoo February 2, 2011
i love it this is a good book i have no kids but if i did they could read it i am a Hotlanta fan to the T
Teen, 13 years old Written byTinkerboo618 January 6, 2011

My thoughts

Well i didn't finish reading the whole book i was almost done but i really like it i don't think its iffy because i wanted to learn age way ahead of me before i get in that rang because if i get in the same thing they were in i wouldn't know what to do

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written byWanna_Baybee_13 February 3, 2010
My daughter Tawania thinks that it is very good and she want to get more into the series and she knows not to use anywords that are specifed in the book. so i think she may continue reading it!

Teen, 13 years old Written bygroovyrrr August 12, 2009

PERFECT FOR TEENS AGES:13+

even tho the book has bad language it relates to many young african american teens growing up today, they may not be rich we teens can still RELATE.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybookreader August 12, 2009

Good book whether everyone likes it or not.

I love it . It was one of the best books I've ever read. Even though suburban families may not enjoy it, urban books like these help people like me with life. The story is very easy to relate to and even if your life isn't exactly like the plot it can teach teenagers lessons on how to handle their own problems. I look forward to reading the second and third book.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybrianamiller15 November 29, 2008

i love it

it was about real life and thats wat got me im thinking book are all fake not this one

i can't wait' till the next book!

I really always hated reading until i came to this book, it is intersting i didnt want to put it down till i read it all. I love this book so much! please hurry and make the next one.