Kid reviews for How to Lead a Life of Crime

School-for-criminals mystery turns very dark and violent.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 13 years old Written byBryerlySunset July 2, 2013

Perfect book for action loving teens

This was a very good book with a slow plotline at first but it picks up rapidly and it keeps you turning the pages until the very end. Parents should definitely read parts of the book in advance, but overall it's an appropriate book for most teens. It made the perfect book for me with minimal romance, lots of action, and a gripping plot.

Teen, 15 years old Written byam1560042777 December 9, 2014

The Details and Charactor Development are through the roof!

One of my favorite parts of the book and to me, a very large life lesson is the part when Flick talks about Peter-pan (you'll have to read to find out) and the fact that the Academy resembles a game of chess. All of the students are pawns. Then comes the higher figures up and up until the king, some would say its Flick's father, others Mandel. Overall its Flick"s journey as he becomes a better person that hits right to home, because he goes through exaggerated forms of what every teenager does. Overall, I would recommend this book to everyone. Great read and inspirational message.

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written bylive_awesome12 September 21, 2016

AMAZING BUT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I think it's great but its more for older kids. There's bad words, sex, and a rape scene. There is also dying and violence. This book really receives 5 stars. Its written well and only understandable if your older. I repeat don't let little kids read this book.(0-14)