Kid reviews for Impossible

Well-written, twisted fairytale has mature themes.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written bypizzavince May 29, 2010

Wonderful Book

This is honestly the best book I have ever read. I think that there is nothing in this book that a normal 13 year old wouldn't know about. The book covers the effects of teen pregnacy.

Teen, 14 years old Written byimaginationislife January 18, 2016

In the process of readinngggg

THIS IS AN INTERESTING BOOK!!! IT IS HORRIBLE THAT LUCY GOT RAPED. I KNEW ALL ALONG THAT GRAY WAS BAD!!!!!!! THIS PART WRECKED THE BOOK!!!! LUCY AND ZACH ALL THE WAYY!!!
IT IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL THOUGH, ZACH IS SOOO SWEET. REMEMBER GUYS: THERE IS A ZACH FOR EVERYONE :) IM 14 AND I LOVED THIS BOOK, I COULD READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT WAS DARK ROMANCE. A TWIST BEHIND IT ALL :) Credit to Nancy Werlin for this one <3
Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2010

perfect 4 both

i loved it!!!!! i thought it was 2 good 2 miss. ok... there are a few sex parts. non graphic. 17 year old lucy is raped at her prom and after she is married she "makes love" with her husband.

Teen, 13 years old Written byI izz awsom February 12, 2011

not bad but not great

I liked it because it shows how strong lucy is inside and she can do anything with the will to do so. My only problem with it was that it was to sappy of a romance and needed a little more fantasy of adventure. PLUS i didn't like the whole thing that she was raped and pregnant at 17 it just made me feel bad for her

Teen, 13 years old Written bypalmtreeluva November 24, 2010

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE THIS BOOK!!! :( :(

HATE HATE HATED this book! It was way inappropriate. I am thirteen years old, and I got really uncomfortable while reading this book. Sexual themes are way too vulgar, violence and alcohol use are very harsh too. PIease, even if you are sixteen years old, don't read this. There are way better books out there. This book would've been stupid anyway, even without all the bad themes in it!

Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover1 March 23, 2010