Kid reviews for Lincoln: A Photobiography

Lincoln: A Photobiography Poster Image

One of the most important president.

The book Lincoln A Photobiography was written by: Russell Freedman with 150 pages. I really enjoyed reading this book, because the author is able to describe one of America's most important presidents. My favorite character in this story was of course Lincoln,because he had many mixed emotions. He could be very moody, super smart, and have a tender heart. He was just like everyone else in the world and that's why I can relate to him. Abraham Lincoln is more than just a story. He is one of the most important presidents to better understand what he was trying to accomplish. This book was probably the best biography book I have ever read. I felt like the author made it very interesting to read, and personally I am not the biggest reader in my family. I enjoyed learning about his life and what he grew up to be. All of the photos placed into this book fit perfectly and Iloved seeing them. The president also explained really well about Lincoln’s presidency, and that he wanted to have antislavery . He once said, “ I have always thought that all men should be free, but if any should be slaves, it should be first who desire it for them selves and secondly those who desire it for others. Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.” Pg(137) This man was once an amazing person, because he tried to fight everything that he could. His last day of life should never be forgotten in history. In conclusion, I recommend this book for people 10 years and older, because it has some great educational values and at this age they should be able to understand it. I also recommend this book to others if they enjoy reading history and biography books. This book goes into detail but not to where it is too overwhelming to read. Overall this was fun to read and I would read it again. I would give this a five star rating. Bibliography: Freedman, Russell. Lincoln A Photobiography. Houghton Mifflin, 1987.

Abe

nice

its goooood

it is a good time waster
not rated for age

Assignment for springfield

This book is great but the binding stinks! EVERY SINGLE PAGE FELL OUT OF THE BOOK!!! The facts themselfs were acurate and a great help to understang this great heroic figure!