Kid reviews for Love, Life, and the List

Love, Life, and the List Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Fun, intriguing read!

I really liked it! Cooper and Abby defiantly did not disappoint. It was a fun, clean, romance, there were a couple steamy/intense kisses, but no swearing. Would defiantly recommend!

It’s okay.

I loved it. But it’s gets very emotional and their are big fights. There is kissing and dating ( they are all 17) I didn’t like the way coopers little sister is written, everyone makes her sound like she’s 7 but she’s actually 14. I wish she actually acted her age. I think it’s ok for 12+.

Favorite Kasie West Book!!

I loved the boy next door and my older brother's best friend kind of books, but I LOVE best friends falling for each other. It is just soooo cute!!! Love, Life, and the List is one of my favorite Kaise Wests books. Abby was such a fun character, and her personality is just extraordinary! I liked Cooper too, but I was kind of confused about his feelings towards Abby for the entire story. It seemed that he liked her as a friend, so I wish he made his feelings made known more. I don't want to spoiler anything but, I think his reason for not loving Abby for most of the book is just dumb and doesn't make sense. Besides that, I hope you all read this fantastic book!

Best book ever! Very touching and has a way to to pull you in.

Best book ever! Very touching and has a way to to pull you in.

AWESOME!!

It's a must read. I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down definitely recommend

By Your Side

I liked it. I think it was really good and I read it over and over again. My mom didn't let me read "The Giver" with my reading class and I had to get a different assignment because my mom is over protective but I think this is good for 5th graders and up maybe as if like what its about but reading wise it depends on what you can read

awesome and addictive

it´s the best book I have ever read and I coundn´t get my nose out of the book until I finished it.!

One of my favs!!!

I am fifteen and loved this book!! I coudn't put it down and I finished it in a day!! It's a completely descent book only one passionate kiss and a few quick kisses but nothing more. I would totally recommend this book for anyone who enjoys sweet romance books that are very clean and fun!