Kid reviews for Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life: Middle School, Book 1

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life: Middle School, Book 1 Poster Image

my thoughts...

It's an irreverent look at school life and explores complex feelings. It's still a pretty fun book all in all.
1 person found this helpful.

hilarious book

this is a hilarious book about a kid who is in middle school. this is a good book for kids but there is one use of crap but that's not to bad for most. and there is a mean step dad who hurts the mom, and there's some influences that are bad like breaking every rule at school. but other than that its a hilarious book for kids

what ive heard

its a great book i hear my friends have chosen it for book reports and its memorable so good reviews .

fun and easy

This book is great. I read it going into middle school. It helped me have a good way of looking at things. It is very fun and exciting, an easy read but not to short. I would suggest this book to anyone one of the people that say they dont like to read. This book really grabs you right away and keeps you intrested. At some points i forgot i was even reading. this book was really good to me and im not a big reader so its a great one in my books.

The kid has a point

Anything can happen in school if you let it. Rafe decided he didn’t like the rules and tried to break every one of them, which resulted in him getting detention several times and bad grades. I love it!

Amazing! Highly recommend!

I love this book! I’d count it as one of my “unwind” books that I like to read just to relax. Rafe Khatchadorian is a misunderstood middle school boy who tries to break every rule in the code of conduct. Even though he does some bad things, he’s compassionate, has a hard life, and loves his family. His crush, Jeanne Galletta, is also a great role model. She’s a straight A student and she tries to help Rafe. There is some violence, he gets in a fight with the school bully, but nothing worse than that! Highly recommend!

Amazing laugh - good art too!!!!

I loved this book even though I'm a rule follower! I really understood Rafe's reasons. He had Bear to worry about, and he wasn't the type of kid who enjoyed school. So how about a mission to keep his mind of stuff, and what better than operation R.A.F.E.? He uses his creativity to make breaking all the rules like a video game with points, rules and extra lives. Rafe encounters bullies, moms, sisters, mean step dads, girls, and Leo the Silent is a nice twist. I can't stop saying good things about this book. I have read the whole series, and two of the I Funny books, even though a lot of people on this site don't like James Patterson. I think he's okay. Go Rafe!!!!

BEST BOOK EVER

this is a great book it has an amazing twist to it and its interesting. i can never find a book that i like to read , i also dont like to read but , i actually liked reading this book great book if you ever get to read it.