Kid reviews for Neverseen: Keeper of the Lost Cities, Book 4

Neverseen: Keeper of the Lost Cities, Book 4 Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

This is a really awesome book

1 person found this helpful.

You may scream during the ending

So, this book is good and all: Sophie and Co. join the Black Swan, there's a pandemic with the gnomes (or was it the goblins? there are so many creatures in the KOTLC books), the ogres are really angry... some new characters are introduced and there's mild peril. Warning: there's a major cliffhanger!

Really great!

Really good, the plot was amazing, with constant plot twists and turns. You get introduced to two new characters, who are absolutely amazing. There's a fair bit of violence in this book, with a handful of near-death experiences, so I'd be careful. There's also a plague going around, which may scare some kids. Overall, still a great book!

1 person found this helpful.

I LOVE KEEFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST CHARACTER IN THE WORLD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This book is unbelievable!! it is so funny and oh my goodness, the twists!!!! The plot is insanely good and I NEED to know what happens next. You should read it, the series just keeps getting better and better and better!! So good!

Not my favorite?

To start with, Neverseen was an okay book. I liked how the characters were actually doing things for a change. One thing i didn't like, however, is how shannon messenger (I think) decided that 13-year-old Sophie was too young for Fitz and Keefe, and Messenger decided to magically make her a year older. She did this by revealing that elves counted age from the inception date, not the birth date. This made sophie 9 months older, at least compared to the other elves. This doesn't make her older. This just makes the other characters younger, and that bothers me a little with the romance in the following books. In summary, while there were some good parts in this book, it really wans't my favorite.
Once again, a must read! This story shows teenagers tackle problems using their courage and wit. I was immediately sucked into this book. There is action violence, mostly near the end of the book. Sophie and her friends once again are inspiring and humorous. Keefe loses his cool as problems start to surface, but he is brave like always!

SO GOOD **SPOILERS**

One of the best books in the series but Sokeefe shippers, eyes up here. I am personally a sophitz shipper and you guys think he has some anger issues or whatever but who cares, I do too! Fitz is ALWAYS there even when Keefe isn’t. Don’t pretend that in this book he yelled at Sophie AND HE RAN OFF WITH THE NEVERSEEN. And then in Unlocked he runs away again. So I’m just saying if your going to point out all of Fitz’s issues and exaggerate them, you might want to stop and think for a second and realize Keefe has some issues too.

Amazing book should read

Well the book and series are amazing recommended by my high school librarian. Sophie and her friends are off to deal with never seen and there is a part in the book where silvenny is pregnant but doesn't tell instead shows Sophie picture of her and greyfell playing until Sophie realised the were not playing instead doing um you know and she was like too much information and that part got me laughing hella crazy especially keefee's reaction LMAOOO anyways it is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

thisis my favorite book!

this is my favorite book from the series and the cliffhangers at the end make it very suspenseful.

Neverseen is Very Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neverseen is book 4 from the series Keeper of the Lost Cities. These books take quite a long time to read,but they are interesting, suspenseful, and full of excitement and danger. Parents should be asked before reading this series because there is a little bit of violence and death. In Neverseen, Sophie and her friends go into hiding because the Council, basically Elvin royalty, wants to punish them. They are going to the Black Swan: a mysterious organization. The Black Swan's main leader, Mr. Forkle, and a group of others, created Sophie. They, accompanied by Sophie and her friends, fight a group called the Neverseen. The Neverseen's goal seems to be ruling the Lost Cities. When the Neverseen unleash a plague Sophie and her friends start investigating. Later on the Black Swan (Sophie and her friends are members)break into Exile to rescue Prentice , an old member of the Black Swan. Sadly, the Council catches them. Sophie has three supporters in the Council, one of whom gave Sophie a cache, or in other words, a valuable bargaining chip. Sophie uses it, but the Council isn't going to let them off easily. They agree upon banishing Sophie and her friends to Exillium. At Exillium Sophie meets a powerful pair of twins named Tam and Linh. My favorite part is when Tam and Linh meet the others, including Mr Forkle. They offer Tam and Linh a new home . I'm glad that happened because I like the twins. I also thought it was funny when Tam and Keefe meet because they are so alike , but hate each other. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes suspense, excitement, and adventure. All in all I really liked Neverseen and am sure many others will enjoy it, too. This is a book that will leave you itching to read more.