All parent member reviews for Of Mice and Men

Parent Written byTaylor B. January 23, 2013

My opinion

I believe this book was a very good book for the minds of young adults. I only gave it 3 stars just because I believe it could have been better. Yes, it was a fascinating book but I absolutely do not like how it ended. A little bit more detail to the whole book would've been great. It was a short book, I would of enjoyed it if it had more intense moments and just more events that actually took place. I did enjoy this book to no extent and I'm ecstatic that our school provided this book to us.
Parent Written byboomergage January 23, 2013

Great Book

I liked this book. Its one of my favorite books. It has many good morals. It kept me wanting to read. I thought it taught good morals. It had some cussing but i use that language everyday. I was able to connect with it better. I thought it was a really good book and everyone should read it.
Parent Written byJRae2 September 1, 2014

Not worth reading

I prefer to have my child read books that will improve their language. The language, violence, and sexual content of this book does not uplift or improve the vocabulary of any student. I feel there are other books that address the same issues without exposing kids to such foul and degrading language.
Parent Written bynanmak January 23, 2013

Of Mice and Men

The book Of Mice and Men was an okay book. It was very sad book, and it didn’t have the best language in it. Its not a good book for kids has too much violence and like I said language. The book is mostly about an awkward relationship between George and Lennie. Lennie is a big baby and George takes advantages of Lennie.