All teen and kid member reviews for Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Gifted, Book 1

Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2009

Perfect for anyone 11 or up

Well i read the other gifted book and it was great and i just think before u read thiis u need the talk so if uu don't know what im sasying aboutt 'the talk' DON'T READ IT!
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2011

Okay book, nothing bad in it

I've read it. its pretty good. I read the second one actually, the one with the goth chick on the cover and thought that one was pretty good. I dont know anything to make this a bad book for your kids to read. Their are some mean comments in it. Oh well. U can read it. It is pretty good.
Kid, 10 years old November 14, 2009

Perfect for EVERYONE!!

I love this book!I got so addicted to it!Am ust waiting for the fourth to come out because i already read the others!But what i don't like is how short the book is.
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2010

soo boring

such a boring book i dont understand why its even published
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2012

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

i loved this book! it has a lot of positive messages. Amanda, the main charecter in the book has it all, she is the queen of medowbrooke middle school and has a lot of loyal followers. she is very mean to everyone. she calls herself the queen of mean > : ) but she learns to see things from tracey's (a very sad lonley girl) point of veiw and learns some very importent life lessons. she also becomes friends with Jenna (a goth girl that she used to hate) there is olny one mention of boobs (when she says Tracey Devon has none) over all this is an amazing book!
Teen, 13 years old Written byvampireslayer September 22, 2010

cool but obbsessive

I think it is a very good book and i will read it a 3rd time maybe if i can find it lol
Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2010

awesome

This book is great. It is my favorite book. For all of you people who don't think it's age appropriate, don't read it. Kids don't need to be put on a tight leash, they're alot smarter than you give them credit for. By age nine I watched family guy. Some people are just way too paranoid.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 13, 2010

Gifted at Understanding

I like this book, it relates to how life in middle school is and it shows everyone's side of the story, like how poor Tracy Devon is constantly picked on and constantly ignored to the point she feels invisable. And how mean girls do care sometimes. I know her tactics were very judgmental, but she at least cares. I relate to Tracy Devon VERY much. I think people need to know and understand how people feel when this sort of thing happens to a person. and ignoring a depressed person makes everything worse.