Parent reviews for Perfect: Pretty Little Liars #3

Perfect: Pretty Little Liars #3 Poster Image

Love this series!

Welcome to Rosewood, Pennsylvania, where there were 5 beautiful girls who ruled the private school's social status. This is the summary of the 1st book: Hanna, Spencer, Emily, Aria... and Allison. BFFs for life. Then, one night Allison mysteriously disappeared. And then she was declared dead, a few laters later. But they got a message at the funeral that read, "I'm still here, (B word), and I know everything." Stuff happens after that... and then we're at the sequel, which I absolutely loved. Aria's in love with her teacher, and their relationship is getting serious... Hanna's about to lose her best friend.... Spencer is stealing from her sister... and Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. The plot sounds mature, but this is simply PLL for you. Like in the first, there's tons of swearing (from mild to the worse), drinking (underage girls throw parties), romance (which gets more and more as the books progress), violence( the occasional body, the occasional murder...), and consumerism (Volvo, Prada, Gucci, Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Harry Winston, Armani, ect.) This is a great series, but it's not for younger kids.

I'm here it's good

I'm herd it was ok

good read

I'm 14 and I just finished the series. There's a lot of bad language, especially b*tch which is said at least once every couple of pages. The book describes teens at parties, drinking, and all the girls at one point or another in the story hook up with someone. That said, I'm 14 and everything in this book I had known about for a while now. This book didn't mention anything inappropriate that I didn't already know and I feel like all teenagers already have learned about drinking, parties, etc. etc. so this book will be nothing knew.

13+

My daughter loves this book. We read it together. There some excpilt parts, however they are not graphic. This is a guilty pleasure novel that I think that if you are 12 and up and mature enough, you will enjoy this book.I love this website, but I do find that sometimes they exagerate all the bad things in a text, tv show, etc. I approve of this book.

Excellent, well-written read for 6th grade and up

Perfect is a well-written guilty pleasure novel that is an enjoyable and entertaining read for 6th grade and up. Kids will enjoy the fun details of the wealthy and privileged. Your children should be smart enough to realize that this is guilty pleasure fiction and should not be taken seriously. A+

Piece of trash-- not worth anyone's time

This review is about "Killer" in the Pretty Little Liars series: Bad words, worse values, sex, lying, girls fighting over boys, drugs, alcohol, and brand names permeating nearly every sentence. Not only does the book "Killer" convey countless bad messages, it is horribly written! The titles of the series and this book gave me sufficient warning about the quality, but I had to find out for myself, so I read the whole thing (a painful process).

i love this book so much. i am fourteen years old and I think it is sort of iffy because if you are not mature you probably should not read it. This book is about a seventh grader getting killed and then one anonymous person keeps sending threatening texts to them. Spencer ends up killing that girl. But the book is really good if you are in the mood for a thriller. (: