Kid reviews for Perfect: Pretty Little Liars #3

Perfect: Pretty Little Liars #3 Poster Image

Very Good!

Pretty Little Liars books are actually really good! They actually have the same plot and characters as the show, which is really important! Although they are pretty mild in every way they cursing is very prominent. In the beginning of the series it shows all of the girls to be somewhat mean and cruel to people around them, but just know that as the series goes on they become better people. I really think that you should try the books they are very good

dont waste your brain with this useless info

it has no lesson it it just to entertain and corrupt

#trashsparkle!

It was an amazing book, which I could not put down. Not a very appropriate title, it was saucy and feisty!

Awesomeness!!!

I love these books so much! Im sure everyone else will two.!. I love how each chapter puts it in a different girls perspective. My friends and I say 1 million thumbs up!!!

Pretty Little Novels

I have read these all so many times and just love them so much! I started watching the show and compared to the books, these are so much better! Would recommend this to anyone over the age of thirteen.

Calm down

Okay so a lot of people are complaining because this a bad book! Like calm yourself I loved this book yeah so they swear but most teens do that and if they didn't do the drugs alcohol and stuff and they were all pretty perfect then the book wouldn't be good. It's life teens should know about This stuff

Positive Messages Can Be Found

The positive message I recieved by reading this book is it shows how no teenager is perfect and they can't be the best all the time. Yes, sex, alcohal, and drugs are VERY bad, no disagreement there but when it comes to their normal teenager lives they show how not everyone is perfect and they are all going to learn from their mistakes. They also seem to get into a lot of trouble and they find out what they did ruined their lives. So I do think kids learn that you shouldn't do those things because they know the results of it and how badly it effects your life. Overall I liked it but I wouldn't reccomend it to kids under 14.

BEST BOOK EVER!

VERY good book! I highly recommend. If the girl is mature enough, let her read this book. It covers so many teen issues, and there are consequences. None of the girls in this book get away with things unscathed, and that is the point of the series. Don't lie, and if you do something bad, admit it and face the consequences.

awesome book, awful review

best book ever! what ever you guys said about it is ridculous, you make it sound awful, like it is a crime against humanity! i agree with Ems