Kid reviews for Runaway

Runaway Poster Image

Awesome!

'Runaway' is an amazing book that gives you insight on what life is like for homeless people. I'm sure I cried at least once the first time i read it. It's so sad how Holly is homeless, but telling herself shes a gypsy, and how shes so excited when she finds things in the trash like chicken nuggets. But it has a happy ending- she's adopted by a loving daughter and mother- the daughters like 40 and she runs a buisness and lives with her 70 or so year old mother. Theres some smoking, drinking, violence, and a touch of swearing. Also, this is a sequel book to another one of the authors books, sammy keys and the sisters of mercy.

Ok book for kids 10 and up.

Its a reasonably good book. Slightly unrealistic at times, but alright. Some non-graphic violence at the beginning by foster parents. The main character's mother died of a drug overdose and used drugs regularly. Kids and teens over 10 can read this.

One of the best books that I have ever read!

SERIOUSLY. THE BEST BOOK.

great book

i think this book is really great i never read the whole thing because i lost it but i wanted to read the whole thing

recomending the runaway!

this book is the most wonderful bok i have read in my entire life i am 12 years young and i love to read and have read many books but non like this one.holly is my role model because she is so strong and seems like she can handle anything.this book with make you laugh and cry all at once.runaway is my faviorite book by far!!

One of the Best Books Ever.

This book is one of my faveriote books ever. It doesn't sugercoat anything like Disney does,It teaches kids survival,and it's just awesome. Sure there is drugs and some violence but i think 14 and up is a little overboard.

Runaway.

The language in this book is a little worse than "Pervert" But, Its a good book, read it. I enjoyed reading this book very much my friends said they haven't seen me read so much in my life, because I couldn't keep my nose out of it.

omg! i love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a great book to read i loved it and im only 13! great book for MATURE!! kids or teens love this book!!! wish they made series!!! still love this book!!! you should read it!!! imm telling you its a good book and i bet right now you can tell im bored!!!! hahahahahahaa (: love ya!!!!!!

What I Think...

This book is absolutely AMAZING!!.. I recommend this book to some classmates in school everyday and in fact im reading it right now i luv this book