Parent of a 14 year old Written byCocoLaFille June 13, 2010

Great book , teaches the harshness of drugs

The book has a great story line and a lot of interesting twists. There is some inapproraite parts though including a complicated teen pregnancy, drug abuse and drinking. There is no details on any of those things though. I woudl recommend the book to teens so that they can see what is really out there and how it can impair you and ruin your life. Unfortunately the book does not have a happy ending but that is actually good thing in teaching the lesson to teens. HIghly recommended.
Adult Written bylive.love.elise December 6, 2009

An honest book with an important message

This book was a great portrail of perscription drugs in high school. One reason I loved it so much was because it was honest and didn't pretend to be something it wasn't. Yes there was language some parents wouldn't approve of but its the same language you hear every day at a public high school. Rx was all around a good read, it was intertaining and had a good message. Parents: Don't consider this a book that will give your children ideas about doing drugs, while the language and story line aren't necessarly something you would enjoy, it is understood by teens and teaches a valuable lesson. I loved this book and hope others will read it too.
Adult Written byfaiiryy. October 8, 2009

excellent

I loved this book! This explains alot about teenage life and the ups and downs, the need to fit in and be a part of high school life. So many of the characters remind me of me and my friends.
Parent of a 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 16 year old Written bycabbe May 15, 2009

A Lesson for Adults

Even though the main character does drugs like Ritalin it proves a point. The girl is so stressed that she has to be perfect she goes over the breaking point and starts taking drugs. The moral don't push your kids to be the perfect child.
Adult Written byAvril808 April 9, 2008