Kid reviews for Seeing Redd: The Looking Glass Wars, Book 2

More violent battles, less clever than the first.

Teen, 13 years old Written byA.M. June 30, 2010

okay-ish

okay. the first was still better, but this is my favorite series of all time.

Teen, 16 years old Written byFuzzysan12 April 25, 2009

Seeing Redd, The Unneed Squeal To The Looking Glass Wars.

Seeing Redd, by Frank Beddor, is the unneeded squeal to the New York Time's best seller, The Looking Glass Wars. The Looking Glass wars captivated my attention, with its in-depth details and characters that seemed to be perfect by obviously had their flours. Where as Seeing Redd, made me yawn and I often found myself putting the book down to find something else to do. Unfortunately Seeing Redd didn't have the spark that Frank Beddor's first book did, and I think that’s what ultimately fueled my intense dislike for this book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlyss Heart November 24, 2009

A must read!

SO GOOD! A BIT VIOLENT, BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT GOOD! NONE OF THIS "I FELL DOWN A RABBIT HOLE", AD52 WEAPONS ALL THE WAY!

Kid, 10 years old February 3, 2009

Really good

It was good not as well as the first and a little gore.Best for 9 and up.

Awesome book

One of the best books iv ever read; but very violent. i would reccomend it for 11+ not 10. There is a very dark, almost disturbing scene where a bunch of aristocrats drinking alchohol and smoking gather, a man performs a black magic spell, and the skeletons come to life, biting off the fingerss of a man. Later, the bloody remains of the people are swept up into piles on the corner. another bit about a man who can create blisters. he puts his finger on a man's head, a huge blister develops and explodes, blood and pus gushes out, and the man falls over dead. Besides this, the violence isnt very heavy but very consistent. The book shows good moral values, too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywickeddude April 9, 2008

Great Book but the first was better

This book is very violent. People are killed, children are drugged, and evil is everywhere. This book retells alice and wonderland but the first one is soo much cleaner.