Kid reviews for Shark Girl

Introspective look at a teen's road to recovery.

Teen, 16 years old Written byNikkiwuzhere February 1, 2013

GREAT READ!!! PICK THIS BOOK UP NOW!!!!

THIS IS A GREAT BOOK! I WOUOLD RECOMEND THIS BOOK TO ANYONE WHO WANTS AND LOVES A GREAT READ!! IF YOU HAVENT READ THIS BOOK YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON ALOT!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byminnesotagirl1 November 9, 2012

The book review

I am 14 years old, and I absolutely loved this book. This book does have quite a bit of swearing but its not bad. I think 13 year olds and up should read this.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypeachesx January 27, 2012

Shark Girl or Soul Surfer...

I've just started reading this book. It's good so far, but since I haven't read much I can't say a whole deal of how great it is.
It does remind me of the movie shown in April in 2011 'Soul Surfer', a girl out with her board and then a shark bites her arm off. Soul Surfer is a true story. I love the movie! The real girl is called Bethany Hamilton if you want to look her up. (:
So far I'm giving it a fair rating cos other comments say it's great. :D 11 and up, cut out the first swear word I saw, lol.

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2011

# 2 Best book.

It is a great way of learning about people with these problems. I loved this book

Teen, 15 years old Written bysuperprincess24 October 27, 2011

fabulous!

i think besides the bad laungage (not alot though) its a really good book! whenever i start reading i cant stop until like an half hour atleast!!!!!or much longer!i thinks its amazing and you should read it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bykimberly nh October 4, 2011

GREATEST BOOK EVER MUST READ

i thought the book was great book i think it tells people what it is like to have lost an arm and to share what the recovery of what it is like i just think it is a great book although it has some foul language in it so it may not be appropriate for kids ages 12 and under. i think it is a great learning book

Educational Value
Teen, 16 years old Written bycrazy4bre February 17, 2011
the book was alright, but it got boring after a while.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMisty waterfall January 4, 2011

Great easy read

Its an easy read for kids who are older. I loved the book and wish there were more like it.I really recamond this book.

Kid, 10 years old December 11, 2010

best book shark girl

loved this book it was good. i have to write a paper about it.

Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2010

GREAT FOR ALL AGES!!!!!!

shark attack, a young girl, a lost arm, and a hole lot more! right now im reading this book for the first time and i heard it is suppose to be awesome my friend told me to read it and i did i love it so if your at a libary ask if they have SHARK GIRL it rock!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bybapoohbear June 25, 2010

Great book for people 11+, most likely girls

i love this book because the girl was doing what she loves, is attacked, and keeps goin on with what she loves to do when she is healed. she is a great role model. this book is also a true story.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydam3tra March 23, 2010

wooooooooooooooo

I'm a 13 year old kis myself, and i didnt think that the book was to bad it was pretty good. the book DOES give visiual images

Teen, 16 years old Written bysbabesxo January 18, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written byGioia4u October 26, 2009
LOVED IT!

Teen, 13 years old Written bywalkingtalkingl... September 16, 2009
A truly fantastic novel about a young girl dealing with huge problems. An eye-opener about what it is really like to be a teenage outcast in every sense of the word.

Teen, 13 years old Written bywaynebehere2yah... December 8, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byshonaboo December 1, 2008

Gr8st book ever

I read this book in one weekend. It was amazing and scary and supesful!

A must- read book

It is an amazing story about a girl who gets chewed-off an arm by a shark. However, she still manages to persever in life.