Kid reviews for Stars Above: A Lunar Chronicles Collection

Stars Above: A Lunar Chronicles Collection Poster Image

Based on 1 review

This book is amazing! If you haven't read the Lunar Chronicles you should definitely go read those first. I love the different stories and learning a bit more about the characters and their back stories. I would definitely recommend it to people.

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles will enjoy it

I liked reading this, but not as much as I loved Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Fairest, and Winter. I liked how it gave us some background on the characters, and also offered a nice explanation for what happened after Winter. I found some of the stories a little boring, but I loved the ones about Winter, Thorne, and Kai. There's a few kisses, it's mentioned that two adult characters made love, Kai and Cinder fall asleep together while talking but that's all. Winter is forced to cut herself but it isn't described that much, it's implied that Aimery (Man I hate that guy) abuses a servant and the servant eventually kills herself, Wolf snaps his alpha's neck during battle, but not that much violence compared to the other books. I liked it, and I'd recommend it for fans who've just finished Winter and want some more.

A great book to finish off the Lunar Chronical experience

Though not as good as Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter, I enjoyed reading Stars Above. This book gives you more backstory to the main characters helping you to deeper understand them plus some other stories that always make me smile

Meh.....it was disappointing

I was disappointed at this collection of short stories. I’m sorry. Who in the world am I apologizing to?...but anyway, I don’t love short stories very much. Even though Scarlet made me laugh several times with her shotgun and it was good to have Wolf in there, because he’s like my spirit animal, the short stories just lacked the unbeatable and almost unbearable amazingness of TLC books themselves. Sorry again to whomever loved these.

Stars Above

I think that this is a great book, it has little stories from all of the main characters childhood. In some of the childhood stories there is a bit more gore, like in Wolf's section, and obviously, a bit of cruelty from Levana and Winter. I have to admit, some sections were a bit boring, such as the Mech 0.6 section.(I still don't get that part because if it wasn't Iko, than who is it?) My favorite section was definitely Winter's. But really, it was pretty good.

Why wouldn't you read it?

We made it this far, might as well finish it! It awesome and at least read it because it has an epilogue for Winter, with all the main characters that made me cry in English.