Kid reviews for Street Love

A hip-hop, Romeo & Juliet-inspired love story.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 12 years old August 14, 2013

A fair book

I enjoyed street love however it was not an easy read. I am not an exceptional reader and read at my age level. I would recommend this book to teens and preteens, but not to younger kids. Though the book is short it is not an easy read. It's also very different from Walter dean Meyers other titles so even if you enjoyed them you are not gaurunteed to like this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhailzzz101 September 30, 2009

OK book.

it was an ok book. i read it last year and thought it was good at some points and bad at others. it had some content that isnt appropriate for younger kids.

Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2011

Perfect for older kids, but lil kids put that book down..( u wouldn't understand it)

This book isn't bad, but its a bit confusing, becuase of the way it was set-up. Its kinda like romeo and juliet but the African American Version. Of course Walter Dean Myers, writes good African Americans books and it wasn't the best.

Teen, 15 years old Written by§TÃNdByM£ April 28, 2010
i t hink the book is very good.specially is your child is goin thru deficult relationship with her boyfriend.the book will help your child understand that dating is not easy.it takes time.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymz. kelly May 7, 2012

to bad for amber

im sad because i can not find it any where :- (

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written bykramebla000 May 31, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written byNANAAxx3 October 21, 2011

a romeo juliet love story

its a gud book....gud for older kids
Kid, 9 years old March 28, 2013

AYYYYY read dis desciption right hur

Yo dawgs and dawgies ima tell you bout' dis book right herre. It bout my boy harry potter and his epicicomos journeyifacation to the mean streets of Harlem werre he met dis gyurl named lashondaqueesha.