Kid reviews for The Adoration of Jenna Fox: The Jenna Fox Chronicles, Book 1

The Adoration of Jenna Fox: The Jenna Fox Chronicles, Book 1 Poster Image

Im sorry if you have to read this book for school

SO my teacher made me read this book for lit. class. It's so boring and the ambiance of the book tastes like cloudy Mondays with stale cereal. WHY. Take my opinion with a grain of salt because I've only read two/thirds of the book. The thing is though the plot has done absolutely nothing so far and I'm this far in. There's no good exposition, it just kind of sits there like a dead fish. Jenna's personality is as bland as that stale cereal. WHY.

I have questions...

why is her name jenna... why is it not that far in the future but still futuristic... the pacing broke my immersion and the kissing and drinking made me uncomfortable. The drowning made me feel kind of funny (in the audiobook), but my mom said not to pay attention to that.

Review

This book is something that I believe teens would like if you are into mysterious novels. This book had WAY too much inappropriate language. There is kissing many times. I like this book is not something you should read. I was very surprised when I started hearing the language, ,kissing, and drinking. But if this is the type you like then go for it.

The only book that I will ever read over and over again

Must Read!!

The book is really good and I'm grateful for my school to add this book as a summer reading. This book would tell someone how a life is valuable and what a parent would do to save their child. For anyone who don't want to read this book, please don't judge a book by it's cover. It's really interesting from the first page and makes you want to flip through pages to know what's going to happen next.

Good book

I like the book.You have to read every part or you never know whats happening in the book. I also think you have to at a age where you can understand whats happening in this book

Great book for some, not all.

I think it's a great book, I had a hard time with it at the beggining. I didn't get it at first, but it turns out to be a really great book. It takes place in the future, so there are some odd (curious :) ) twists that make it interesting. I don't think that everybody would like this book. Some might think that it has too much technology that makes it hard to understand, and there are a few 'damns' and 'hells', but other than that the only other thing would be kissing, and there isn't enough to spark any unclean thoughts. Great read!

pretty good read for teens

this is a good sci-fi quick read, i rated it on for age 13 because younger kids may not understand it and the main character is a high-schooler

I absolutly love this book acually I started writing my own story with twist and turns on my own adoration of jenna fox just the write combo of mystery action and every thing else

Teen book

I read some of this book but I stopped cuz it got boring and confusing I would not recommend for my age