Kid reviews for The Boy Who Became Buffalo Bill: Growing Up Billy Cody in Bleeding Kansas

Captivating biography of legendary showman Buffalo Bill.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Based on 1 review
Teen, 13 years old Written byls216743 February 28, 2016

Buffalo Bill by Luis s

The story was about a kid learning how to grow up in the plains.the main characters are bill, pa, Mr. Cody. They were keeping moving to other places. They had to come with bad and good people. Bill was learning everything to live in the plains. Pa taught him all of it. The conflict was that all the sadness and pain work bill came out to be a good man. I could relate to bill because bill was learning how to grow up to be a strong man. Bill was learning by his father. My dad is teaching me how to work for the future. Bill will take care of animals and 1 time a went to mexico i took care of animals. I liked the book it was good. My favorite character bill because he has to go on a adventure and has to deal with things. I think will not change anything in the book. I will recommend this book to people because it shows what it takes to become a grown up. Cowboys will like this book because there kids should know how to do things.

Educational Value