Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 12 parent reviews

Sort by:

Best horror book

My kids looooove these books!

This is my favorite Stephen King book

while my other kids were sleeping my 4 year old was having nightmares and I read this to her

my kids love it but while the rest were sleeping my 4 year old was having nightmares and woke up my 14 year old daughter and wanted me to read this to her

It's In The Hat

A mother leaves her two children home alone and a stranger shows up and they start doing crazy things. For some people this will raise alarms, but in reality this isn't as bad as it seems. Children can tell the difference between an imaginary cat and some random stranger that shows up at the front door asking to be let in to play. The point is the funny rhymes as well as the funny things that the cat does an it is meant for good entertainment.

This is what started Dr. Seuss' fanbase.

I LOVED this book as a toddler.This book is what encouraged me to take some time out of my day to read.The Cat In The Hat himself is hilarous as heck.The live-action movie on the other hand,is horrible.

BEST DR. SEUSS BOOK EVER!!!

I don't really need to make a review on this because everyone knows that this is the best Dr. Seuss book ever made! It is a classic that kids and their parents will never forget! The cat may be a bad role model in the beginning, but at the end, he shows that he has a heart! Clever rhymes, nice pictures, and adorable characters makes this book memorable!

Children 4 and older will love it!

The Cat in the Hat is very, very Educational!