All teen and kid member reviews for The Egypt Game

Kid, 10 years old September 19, 2010

High expectations...

The Egypt Game caught my eye when my AIG teacher was doing Literature Circle and I picked this book. Hearing talk of it before, it sounded fabulous. Not quite. The book didn't live up to my expectations because for one, it promised a mystery, yet didn't provide near what I look for in a mystery book. It lead to interesting conversation and discussion with my fellow classmates, and I loved the use of Egyptian culture. It left me thinking after I read it, and altogether, was a quite good book, just not exactly what it was described as being.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 26, 2009

Not much of a mystery.

I must say, after all the hype for this book, it turns out that the mystery is pretty lame, like the book itself.
Kid, 9 years old February 18, 2011
It was intense and weird. It was also a little boring. Over all it was a good.
Teen, 17 years old Written byShooter913 December 10, 2012

Game of Egypt

This is a real good book on Egypt and mystery
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2012

My Review

I really thought this was boring. I didn't like it at all. I wish I had read another book.
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2011
I thought that this book was really interesting. The beginning was a little slow and then it got a little more interesting
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2011
It was a good mystery book, but if you are looking for action this is not the book to go to! If you absolutely love mysteries this would your #1 book!
Kid, 9 years old February 17, 2011
The Egypt Game was a very good book that involved a little bit of violence but it had lots of mystery and adventure
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2011
The Egypt Game was a good mystery and had adventure. It had a little of violence.
Kid, 9 years old February 17, 2011
The Egypt Game was a slow book at first but when it got fast it started to be a really good book.
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2009

Perfect for Kids

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!! I am only 2/3 done with it and I started it about a week ago. I t is the best book ever and I never want to put it down. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2015

No learning, just for fun

This book is not for learning but is for fun. There is violence but is an over all good book. I read it for class and bought it because it was great.
Kid, 9 years old February 18, 2011
I liked the book. I liked the book because I like books that have mysteries in them.
Kid, 10 years old February 17, 2011
I thought the book was exiting and adventurous. But it started of slow. It was very interesting.
Kid, 9 years old February 17, 2011
I love it. It is the best book by Zilpha Snyder but a slow start. I learned a lot about Egypt! It is a great mystery.
Kid, 10 years old October 27, 2010

Read this book

It was a very good book. However, I couldn't find the mystery part in it. Oh, well. I never did like mystery anyways.