Kid reviews for The Future of Us

Fun time-travel twist teaches importance of now.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 13 years old Written bypondo March 7, 2012

do you really want to see your future?

refering to the title, would you?, josh and emma go on facebook and see theyre fututre's, but emma constantly wants to change it, to make it as perfect as possible, but she just ends up making it worse, josh has already realised this and trys to stick to his future, what they both eventaully realise, is its about today, now, the present, and they decide to live it, and not care what the future says, a very good read, i rate it on for 12 and up

Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover August 16, 2012

Interesting time travel story

The future of us is a serious yet also somehow funny book. The plot is original and entertaining.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThat_Fleet_Girl June 13, 2015

Pretty good

This is a great book of you like High School kid first person based kind of books (sorry if that wasn't clear, I'm not great with words). Anyway this book is a great book if you have nothing better to read such as "Hunger Games" for example. It's a good book if you're board and have nothing else to read. I thought it was pretty interesting myself, but it's not the book for everyone.

Kid, 12 years old September 18, 2013

The future of us

This book is romantic but it is also inappropriate in some ways so it may not be suitable for kids under 13. It is very creative and it tells about the future and the past so in some ways it is educational.

Kid, 12 years old July 27, 2012

lots of profanity

Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazy4books January 13, 2012

A Spin on Time Travel!!!!

This book is a neat spin on time travel! The Future of Us is a very enjoyable book for teens. It is a very nice book teaching the signifigance of not always focussing on the future but also on now. The main characters in this books are best friends so it also teaches the importance of friendship and working together. But parents beware there is some discussion of sex and swearing.

Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2013

Future of us book review

Teen, 13 years old Written byMegamuffin22 September 18, 2013

The future of us review

I think the book was good I read it over the summer. It dose talk about sex and some drinking. But its about Facebook and about the future of these two teenage seniors. I love the book on a scale from 1-10 I gave it a 9.5 it was a great book and at my age it's the more macher and proper book to read. It is a creative book and it was easy for me to understand but for kids under 13 it might be a bit hard. I would say if you want to read a good love,drama,action and creative book you should read the future of us :)
Kid, 11 years old September 18, 2013

Cool

It's different and creative

Kid, 12 years old September 18, 2013

The Future of Us

I think The Future of Us was a creative book. But at some points there was a little to much. But by them doing that the book became more interesting like you wanted to keep reading more.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMillyMolly April 17, 2012

Fun book!

I really enjoyed this book, and started loving the characters too. Especially Josh. The writing was done great, and the plot was genius. I wish I could of grown up in the 90's rather than being born in the 90's. Still I do reccomend this book to both boys and girls, it's very enjoyable, will have you gasping, laughing, and simply feeling the embarassment and other feelings the characters fell. Why both girls and boys should read? It's said both from a girls point of view and boys point of view. :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byKayte wynn January 11, 2012

Parents REALLY need to read first!!!

Now, this is a good book, but I am very disappointed that there is so much language and inappropriate behavior. Parents: You should definitely read this book before you let your kids read it. It's sad, but people (authors, musicians, directors, etc.) feel they need to put in all the bad stuff just to make their book 'better', but it actually makes it worse. Now, if they left all of that stuff out, you can see that it is a great book, and lets teens see that 'back in the ol' days', you didn't really need to worry about kids spending too much time on their iPods, and they lived without them! :)

Teen, 13 years old Written bytackypineapple September 2, 2018

Wow! Really Creative!!

A really good book based in 1960's. The book spans out in only week. There was only one like "bad" part which had to do with the s e word. But I really liked it and you should read it now!