Kid reviews for The It Chicks

Wannabe stars are full of drama in series debut.

Kid, 12 years old September 11, 2010
I love it

Teen, 13 years old Written byQu33nLola December 28, 2009

This book is Poppin'!!

This book is the best ,because it kinda relates to what kids (teenz) nowadays are doing-- and NOT just drugs,drinking,exc.-- Most of the people i know want to be SUCCESSFUL and Be Noticed and'll do ANYTHING to get it!! AND this book shows EXACTLY that! BUY IT!!
Teen, 16 years old Written by90210pam November 23, 2009

joyful, cool

besides all the bad stuff its funny intertaning it makes you feel like you kinda want to be there its so cool

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemyfamily December 20, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byKiesha April 9, 2008

THIS BOOK IS THE S#@%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally LOVED this book. It rocks.WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS OFF THE CHAIN YO!!!!!! I THINK THAT EVERY TEENAGER SHOULD READ IT. IT DOESN'T PROMOTE VIOLENCE. IT GIVES WAYS TO SOLVE THEM. SO BUY THE BOOK PEOPLE CAUSE IF YOU DONT YOU ARE MISSING OUT BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bychelsi17 April 9, 2008

I loved this book!

Im 13 and every1 in my school. has read this book! and Yes there are some parts that 7,8,9 year olds should NOT know about. But being my age there is NOTHING wrong with it! I LOVED this book and thought it was interesting. I recomend this book to young adults that want a good book to read, and some people may not like it at the begining but once you get into the book it's very very good!
This book is okay. Although, I didn't like the constant amount of prouducts being mentioned. I don't want to read a catalog.