All teen and kid member reviews for The Looking Glass Wars, Book 1

Teen, 13 years old Written byAlyss Heart November 24, 2009

Brilliant for all!

LOVE IT! SO AWESOME! THE BEST BOOK YOU WILL EVER READ!
Kid, 12 years old January 12, 2015

Once you read the story you'll never be same!

Once you read the story you'll never be same! Is´t true I swear I see an Alice in Wonderland book or image i just say in my mind "If they new the truth" I LOVE IT!! I'm reading the second book and hope is awesome too!! I hope the movie wich they are looking foward to also is incredible... If you haven´t readit don´t waste your time and start reading is amazing!!!! Just 4 words to conclude: Dodge Anders is MINE! <3
Teen, 14 years old Written bysaima137 April 9, 2008

So awsome

it was really cool, w/ a bit of romance... but mostly action/adventure. really lovable characters...it's a series, u guys so be warned ur gonna hav to wait 4 the next ones!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysasuke the awsome March 16, 2012

LOVED IT BUT NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS 9-10

i loved it but the violence really surprised me! in the books 2-3 the violence is ok for 13 and up. i cant imagine why commonsense rated this 9+ i also noticed that everyone who rated this was 13+
Teen, 13 years old Written byA.M. June 30, 2010
BEST BOOK EVER! Totally beats stupid Twilight Saga. It is so imaginative, and its also easier to understand. Seeing Redd (the sequal) bored me slightly. This is a great book!

A must read book for kids the age og twelve

I think this book rocked my world if you havnt read this book why havnt you. Get this book now you wont regret it.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2013

good

it's a good story! i read this book in 4th grade and i was so touched by the great writing. it imaginative, too. but i don't think parents need to worry about this book since unless you kid is a very very advanced reader, this book is a thick book.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAhkumat May 22, 2012

Wonderland: The Revealing Truth

I think this is a wonderful tale full of excitement and adventure, also containing the revealing truth of wonderland. The reason I hit the drug section is because Imagination in Wonderland projects into Wonderland Reality, and there is Black and White Imagination, and there is also "Imagination Stimulants" and "Artificial Crystals". I think this book is wonderful for 5th Graders and Adults alike. I would DEFINITELY recommend this book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byphantomDV June 15, 2011

I want to live on emerald drive!

A fantastic book!! I love the plot,the description(don't look it up online you will see pictures and it will ruin your image of it)
Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2011

Better than the original Alice!

This is much better than the original story by L.C.! It completely re-imagines Alice in Wonderland into a fantastic, exciting story about the truth behind AiW. Parents need to know that there is almost non-stop violence in the book. At the beginning, many are killed and a certain character is beheaded. Also, a character who has 9 lives is killed 8 times in the book, all deaths brutally. Now to a happier note, there is a good amount of humor in the book. This is a solid buy! This book gets 4 off with your heads! Out of 5
Teen, 13 years old Written bysweettee11 December 12, 2010

Boring. And dull.

IT WAS HORRIBLE!! The beginning doesn't suck you in. And once you get to the end, you're still bored.
Teen, 15 years old Written byanabanana0606 December 28, 2009

perfect for teens and adults

personaly i love the book it is a wonderful world that i can escape into. there arent many book i like and this i one i own because when i find good book i buy them and im getting the hole series because i cant wait till what will happen next.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywondergal November 16, 2008

LOVED IT!!

A little slow at first, but when i got into it i just couldn't put it down. It was super awsome!!! There was some romance between alyce and dodge that will grow overtime and a little violence here and there but it was a GREAT BOOK!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookfriend1993 April 9, 2008
This was so great! I loved it!