Kid reviews for The Outcasts: Brotherband Chronicles, Book 1

The Outcasts: Brotherband Chronicles, Book 1 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

pretty enjoyable

I think that this book is very well written, it explains a lot of the things that the people in the book build very specifically, the book focuses on boys as the main characters and there are hardly any girls, I enjoyed the second book better.

Best Adventure Book Ever!

Best Book Ever! In book 1 of the Brotherband Chronicles written by John Flagon, the main character, a teenage boy called Hal, has a rough life. His dad died on a major raid, he has no friends, and his mom is poor. The only good thing in his life is his mom and Thorn who may be his only hope, who takes care of him and who is teaching him to train for Brotherband camp. Because of Thorn, during Brotherband training all of his team voted him team captain for the whole year. But whether his team wins or not, that’s for you to find out. One night he loses a prized possession guarded by all skandians and that might just ruin his life. I've read every book in all 3 series and every book makes me want to do nothing but read. b

Brotherband

Brotherband is an amazing book series. If you like action and adventure this book is for you. But it might be a bit hard for kids under 9/10 to read.

the outcasts

the book is about a group of 16 year old skandians. they haft to go through 3 months of hard work and training, in those 3 months the team with the most points would win. after they're training they are a qualified skandian warrior. I found this book very interesting and addictive.