Kid reviews for The Rose Society: The Young Elites, Book 2

Tale of superpowered court intrigue grows darker.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old April 26, 2016

Amazing!

This book really carries on from how betrayed Adelina felt from the first book; without missing a beat it continues on to the next part of the villain's life. I've never actually seen an author write about a villain's life like this, and this book proves once and for all that there are two sides to every story.

Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2020

16+?....pffft

This book is absolutely amazing, it’s not your typical “hero goes on a quest to save the world”.. it’s much deeper than that. There is violence and darker themes, but seriously.. let your kid read it! I mean, I understand if it’s too scary for your 8 year old, but a 14 year old being told they can’t read this is sort of unbelievable. The only reason I’m saying this is because I love this book SO SO MUCH. It really is amazing.

Teen, 17 years old Written bybooknerd9907_ November 13, 2019

THIS BOOK IS GREAT BUT.....

okay, okay LISTEN HERE. ik y’all are saying that the content is appropriate for like ten year olds because it’s not necessarily that “explicit”. yeah sure but teens will relate with the story more and understand it better. besides when i was ten, i would have gotten scared out of my freaking mind by reading this. it’s really dark, but really good. this book deals with dark issues and for that reason i think it’s more targeted to older audiences.
Teen, 17 years old Written byNight_0Ida2_mare September 18, 2019