Kid reviews for The Season

Feisty fashionista fights crime and stereotypes. Clean fun.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 15 years old Written bybookwormwriter July 23, 2011

Romantic, yet clean

This book was really good! My older sister actually read it aloud to me, because she read the back, and wanted to read it too. It was a really good, funny, witty, romantic, and yet clean book. I would recommend it to any book lover. Happy reading! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooks r awesome November 10, 2010

teens read now, tweens wait

I think this was a very great book! It was adventerous, had a hint of history, and some romance. These combined, well i think, have to form the best type of book for Young Adults.

Teen, 14 years old Written byChlointheDark February 1, 2016

LOVE IT!

This is my favorite book. There are a couple kisses, but other than that, it is a must read!

Teen, 13 years old Written byroselillypotter August 24, 2016

Good read

I read at age 12-13 and it was not really hard the only thing is that it is based a long time ago so some of the words they use are not the same as we use now days but you are able to figure it out fairly easy
Teen, 16 years old Written byAutumn Light December 27, 2012

Life back then is not so diffrent then right now.

The main character is smart and fun. I love the plot and how it twists in with the love story. This story gives a good look into what people did in that time, bad and good. The Season is for any girl who loves fancy ballgowns, big parties, a secret crush, and a juicy mystery with an unforgettable ending.

Educational Value
Teen, 14 years old Written byALEJA96GAGA August 14, 2010

perfect for teenagers

i love this book...is the best book i've ever read in my life ...i read it twice!!...its amazing

Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm29 July 11, 2010

Amazing Book that's actually Educational

I think that Alex, the main character, was a good role model, as a girl that spoke her mind in times when smart girls were almost frowned upon. She falls in love with her old friend, Blackmoor, as she delves into the mystery of his father's murder. It was actually an educational experience for me to learn about what was known as the Season in those days.

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2010

Good overall book

It is a good book, however some of the language and scenes are very hard to understand. Some confusing names, and lots of mystery, overall, a great book.