Kid reviews for The Siren

The Siren Poster Image

Amazing Book

I think this is a great book! I love how it teaches you to never forget who you are. This book teaches you to never give up on love. Be patient, have faith.

What Geners

sad

this book is so sad but good

AN AMAZING ROMANCE NOVEL FOR TWEENS & TEENS

The Siren is an amazing novel for people who enjoy romance books that are age appropriate. (not to much mushy stuff) So I would say it is a great starter romance novel. I love Kahlen, who is the main character, because she is not like the other sirens, who don't care as much about the families that they lost. The one thing I would have to say is, that It does have some pretty dark themes. Like a baby being killed, drowning people begging for mercy.. Also, one of the sirens had an abusive father, who tried to drown her himself. Oh another thing is that in one small part the sirens go to a bar and there are some drunk people (throwing up) doing stupid stuff. I kinda just skipped that part. Thankfully it is not to detailed. Overall I think that the siren is a great book, and I highly recommend it!

Was really good, but made me uncomfortable at times.

It was really good!! Exactly what I looked for in a book! It had a few parts that made me uncomfortable: One siren tells the other "not to wait up" as she goes of with a drunk boy. One siren says she's shared lots of "fluids" with human men. One siren mentions she's been in bed with human men before. The sirens mention how human men find them "pleasing." A homeless man gets on top of one siren. One siren says that sirens are always either demonized or sexualized.

The siren

This book is amazing it doesnot have anything innapropriate in it but if you like romance and fantasy you will love this book!

Super interesting

This book combines the myth that everyone knows and loves, mermaids, with a romantic, fantasy twist. This book is full of "make you think" moments, bubbly romance scenes, and is just an overall great read!

Amazing!

I think this is one of the best books ever! It has Romance, Friendships, and even some struggles the main Character Kahlen is going through. Overall i would definitely recommend this book!

Very entertaining

Amazing book full of surprises